I wanna be butterfly



If many people said this phrase when they fell in love "i can feel butterfly in my stomach when i'm with you" but in my case was different, i fell in love when there's a person who could turn me into a butterfly.
A person who believe in process, and always with me through good and bad, trust my potential, be with me from the ugly caterpillar until become a pretty color wings creature. people who can make me grow and transform into better person, give me sense of liberation when he let me fly higher. i promise if i ever find that person i'll never leave him go, no matter the wind will bring me away. i'll use that wings to go to his side. but i know i'm asking too much. such a rare to find this kind of person nowdays. so i'll be that kind of person to myself first.


You Might Also Like

0 komentar