confession #1

 dear eja,

i cherised every moment, love and care that you gave to me, it feels like miracle, because somehow i often deny if there will be sincerity exist in this cruel world.

i still remember a cute pick up line from you "can i be your tea and honey?" you must be don't remember this, right? haha, but that line being tucked in my heart for days, and you definitely have that capability for being a tea and honey in my bitter reality.

i still remember the way you called me your little dove, and why you call me with the name of cute creature that have wings like angel. actually if i were a dove i will always fly away just to be where you are. 

i still remember in your confession you said "i will be a man who encourage you when you down, and give you affection that you need" and you definitely become my source of strength and my support system until this day.

your prayer to God about whatever intersection in our life you wish we will never seperate, really made me questioning my worth in a good way, "do i deserve you because you are too precious to me?"

you said its not about a man that his love is one hundred percent at the beginning until finally decrease to zero as the time goes by, but about caring to the one and only rose bit by bit every day, that you will enjoy the progress of our relationship from being a turtle until being a rabbit. good things take time indeed, and i adored that value you believe. 

you always put me in good perspective everytime i ask for advice, and you indeed gave me your ears before your heart. i respect you for that. i am being thankful for that.

and maybe all the happiness now is trial from God whether i will love Him more or love you more, for you is just a tool from Him to show His mercy to me, for indeed God want to see me smile and always being thankful to Him. thankyou for exist in the middle of this cruel world to proof that kindness, softness, and sincerity not only things that i watch in the movie.

please forgive me for my lack of capability, flaws and every mistake that i did if somehow i hurt you subconciously, due to my inner demon and my unstable mentality. i still work on this, to be better person everyday.

i had high fever tonight, and i can't stop thinking of you. 



sincerely yours,



yustisia




You Might Also Like

0 komentar